Welcome to Prestige Property Management’s website serving the Puget Sound area.
- Prestige Property Management, LLC is a progressive, quality-oriented company. Prestige PPM&S is used as a registered trademark for sales advertising.
- Our real estate goal is to sell, manage or lease your property, increase its value and maximizing your investment assets.
- We specialize in residential properties, single family, multi-family and condominiums. Also, we handle small commercial buildings & apartment complexes.
- We do sales, leasing, property management, and real-estate consulting.
- As a full service realty we can list your property for sale or help you find real estate - to occupy, or as an investment.
- We are at your service - here or on the web. We market your property on prestigepropertymanagement.com and erentalhomes.com free of charge for properties we service as appropriate.
Prestige's Management objectives are:
- Initial Interview: Your goals are our goals. We become totally familiar with your property and your individual investment strategy. We work with you to establish market rental value based on the utility, size, and amenities. We determine how to improve the rentability of your property.
- Procuring Tenants: We keep you informed of the advertising program, the progress and results, and potential residents.
- Screening of Tenants: We utilize a credit agency to obtain credit history; we verify employment history and check references. We look for overall stability in future tenants.
- Move-in/Move-out: We strive to make the transition smooth and hassle free for both owners and tenants. An initial inspection as required by law is completed prior to move in. We handle final inspections and the tenant's deposit disposition.
- Accounting Procedures: You receive monthly accounting of income and expenses. Tenant funds are held in trust in accordance with Washington State Law.
- Periodic Inspections: This helps to insure your property is maintaining its value and possibly identify deferred maintenance items.
- Preventative Maintenance: We work to maintain your investment. No one likes surprises; although impossible to eliminate, we work to minimize these expenditures.
- Evictions: Late rent and evictions when necessary are handled promptly and professionally. You are notified of potential legal procedures.
- Investment Strategy: Our agents will keep you informed of the real estate market and its effect on your investment.
- Rates and Fees: We keep our rates competitive. You pay for professional service.
- Availability: We have a 24-hour toll-free number to reach your agent direct. We show seven days a week.
- FOR PLACEMENT OR LEASING: (When part of a management agreement, except for advertising, payable after we have found you a tenant, a lease is signed, a move-in inspection has been conducted, and move-in funds have been collected)
2. FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: The above agency fees plus the following management fees:SINGLE FAMILY HOMES, SINGLE UNIT CONDOMINIUMS, SINGLE UNITE TOWN HOUSES, DUPLEXES, 4-PLEXES
- A discounted fee taken from tenant move-in funds equivalent to 1/2 on one month's rent as consideration for obtaining tenants who sign a one-year lease or longer, a six-month lease or greater, a short-term lease for less than six months, or a month-to-month rental agreement.
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES renting below $2500
- 8% of a one year or longer lease - fee to begin in the second month
- A flat fee of $200.00 for managing properties, exclusive of other properties, renting above $2500.00
- 7% of gross rent but not less than $50 per unit
- 5% of gross rent plus advertising. $50.00 for each lease written; $25.00 for each walk-through inspection. Free bookkeeping services. Residential Manager team required for apartments 20 ore more units, free rent, salary negotiable.
- As negotiated
No Releasing fee. No set up fees.